Superblue in Tokyo at DesignUK: Part 2
Day two of Robert's Tokyo tour. The DesignUK team from the British Embassy and the DTI have had two fantastic events at the Ambassador's Residence and at Bloomberg. Monday's event included a garden party with Bombay Sapphire cocktails and real ale, and Tuesday's featured a very successful forum and exhibtion. Both have been a great chance to meet UK designers and the Japanese business community. Keep your eyes peeled on how the rest of the week goes for the Superblue team!
Find out more about the events at the DesignUK website (English and Japanese) http://www.designuk.jp
Great Brits 2005: The New Alchemists
- Oct 26 - Nov 6
- escorter AOYAMA, Event zone, Minato-ku
- An exhibition showcasing the new generation of talented UK-based designers curated by the British Council and the Design Museum and supported by Paul Smith which was launched at the Milan Furniture Fair 2005.
- Oct 26- Nov 6
- Café Growna Growna Tokyo and IP ZONE AOYAMA at escorter
- UK design events and images, special menu, Wedgwood exhibition, BBC Japan lifestyle programmes and Bombay Sapphire’s Glass Design Competition Exhibition.
DesignUK @ 100% Design Tokyo
- Nov 1-6
- Tokyo Design Week Site, Jingugaien
- UK-originated interiors trade fair showcasing high quality furniture and interior products designed in the UK.
DesignUK Pecha Kucha Night
- Nov 3
- Superdeluxe, Roppongi
- Fast and furious visual presentations from the Design UK team